Sunday, February 5

A New Lineup

So, I was thinking... I think I might do special blog posts for Wednesday & Sundays... Like Words of Wisdom Wednesdays and Scripture Sundays. I don't know... We'll see! It would be fun and it would ensure that I blog more often. :-)

Anyway, today was a beautiful day!
I trimmed Jigs this morning and Crissie (his owner) met us down there to hold him and so that I could practice my final exam (all the questions and spectrum I had to go over.) Jigs did really well and his feel are looking great. He's such a teddy bear!
Then when mom and I got home, we all ate lunch together and then I went out to play with Eddie. We went for a really long walk all the way around the property and we even went in between the trees down in the south line. He was loving that! We went in the pasture after that and played around. He was SO hyper! So we cantered, jumped, did cavaletties, worked on our harmony and I worked on my lightness. It was super fun! He was bucking and kicking and flailing his front feet - oh he was having such a blast!
We finished up by riding in the round pen and we just did one lap. He was still kinda crazy and I didn't want to get dropped in the mud.
I took Diesel for a walk too this afternoon. We went for about a lap and a half around the entire property and oh boy - he just loves his walks!
Also! I have great news!!!!! Scout is SO much better!!!! He was trotting around when Al took him out for his walk and he just looks so much happier. *happy sigh* God is good. I don't think we've ever been so happy to see Scout so spunky. We love you our little pony-man! <3



Psalm 33:4-5
For the word of the Lord is right,
And all His work is done in truth.

He loves righteousness and justice;
The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...