Saturday, February 4

Dress Up

"Come on, Eddie! Let's play dress up!"
Eddie was not very happy with that. lol! I put the english saddle on him and we played in the round pen, went for really long walks and I rode for a little bit.
He looked really pretty in the saddle and the pretty green saddle pad, but he wanted to roll. So I quick took everything off and he rolled. Looked like he was in heaven. :-) I guess he doesn't like the saddle! I don't like it either. It was heavy, awkward, I could barely fit the girth on him (oopsie - I guess he's gained a wee bit) and it's so darn hard!
Won't be doing that for a while now. I think if I ever got a saddle it would have to be the BFTS. (black forest treeless saddle.) Those are amazing!

Anyway... I took Eddie for a nice long walk, we played with our harmony and just had a jolly good time together.
Scout is doing better and better and his feet have been cool for three days now! Yahoo!! Praise God!


Psalm 18:2
...The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...