Friday, December 9

We're Back!

Yesterday afternoon we came home from our amazing trip to Florida!
I wish I could tell you all everything that happened, but it was a very busy, very amazing 6 days.
Tomorrow I'll have to go through each day and list the things that we did in between my course.
Let me just say that it was AMAZING trip and I learned so much more from KC. The science is seeping into my mind and it's becoming a permanent fixture there.
I just love hooves and can't wait to get my degree and take on more clients. Of course, everything is in God's time. :-) He orchestrated everything this past week and everything went so smoothly.

Until tomorrow, friends!
~Lea

John 15:5,8
I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...