Thursday, December 1

Canter, canter, canter!

Happy December 1st!

Well, it's the last day that I was able to play with Eddie. In the morning we're loading up the car, I'm going to run and give Eddie an apple and then we're off.
Wow.

Anyway, Eddie was SO exuberant and happy today. We cantered around the pasture for about a half an hour and he didn't even want to stop! "Let's go! Come on!" That was his attitude. And I was happy to oblige! We ran together, jumped over logs and just had fun.
*Happy sigh* He is such a good boy.
And then we went for a walk in the slippery and muddy track and then we grazed out by the corn crib and then we went for a walk in front of the house and then I groomed him and then we rode in the outdoor and then... you get the picture. :-) I did everything today because I'm going to miss him so much.
I love you so much Eddie and behave for my sister who gets to look after you for 6 days! ;-)
hehe!
Hope that you all have a wonderful day!

~Lea & Eddie~

2 Samuel 22:31
As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...