Friday, November 25

Thankfulness (part 1)

I am thankful for...
My crazy, silly, goofy, lovable, awesomely amazing family. I don't know what I would do without them! You're the butter to my bread and the beat to my heart! <3
Our crazy, silly, goofy horses! :-) They bring such joy to our lives and we are so thankful to give three awesome horses forever homes. The horses are part of our family and are my lifelong partners. <3 I love them dearly!
The farm God has blessed us with. We came here 7 years ago and the farm has changed our lives. We have a forever home here and I thank God for it every day. Sure it's a lot of work, but it's work that we love doing and can't imagine our lives without it!


Part 2 coming soon!
Time to go let the horses out to pasture. :-)

~Lea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...