Tuesday, November 22

Even Though It Rained

...We still got to play!
In fact I played with all the horses today.

First, Diesel and I went for a walk all around the property. Let me just say that he LOVES it. We did a whole lap, went through the pines, through the south line and he was very happy to be out eating the yummy long grass.
Then Eddie and I played in his paddock because he was too scared to go out and play. Poor Eddie... He's been nervous the past two days. I don't know if it's just because of the colder weather, or what. But even Scout has been spooky and scared lately. Anyway, we chased each other, did some fast backups, rollbacks, spanish walk, and cutting game. He sure does love that cutting game!
Lastly, Scout and I went for a walk on the track and he was pretty spooky. Those darn kitties that come up out of nowhere... So, I let him loose and he ran back home. Well... actually he ran out to the pasture and I let him graze on the long grass. Bad me. I shouldn't do that. He's somewhat IR and even if he gets a little bit of too rich grass, it gives him a - how do I put this - loose stool.
*clears throat*
It was a pretty nice morning if you don't count the cold wind and cloudy sky. The horses were happy to play. Very happy. And so was I!


~Lea & Eddie & Scout & Diesel~

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...