Wednesday, November 2

Riding!

YES! I rode today and yesterday! Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!
Eddie and I started by going for a lap around the track. Then we went into the outdoor and did some more liberty. Cantered a few laps, and lots of cavaletties. :-) Just for fun!
Then I hopped on and we just had a jolly good time. We trotted to the gate, worked on our soft feel and just dinked around. We walked over the cavaletties and did a soft back up too. After watching Buck's documentary three times (and finally decided to send it back to the library) I realized how important a soft feel is. Before when I would ask Eddie to back up, he would just stand there. Now I have meaning and feeling to what I'm asking him to do and I think he knows it. He just wanted me to figure it out. :-)
We did some sidepasses and called it a day there. I didn't want to push it and he was being such a good boy! I love my Eddie, he is just the best!!


~Lea & Eddie~

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...