Tuesday, November 1

Tug-o-War

GAH! Haven't posted for a long time!! :-(
Well, not too much has been going on, so that's probably why.
Eddie and I have been going for walks, playing in the arena and just getting back into the swing of things. I'm pretty much recovered from my wisdom teeth, I just can't ride yet. Because if I fall, that would not be good. So! We're making the most of playing on the ground. Lots of cavaletties, walks, blind driving, and just having fun. Eddie has taken up the fun game of tug-o-war with me. It's so funny! He'll grab my lead rope (I just use that for 'encouragement' now) and hold it in his teeth. Then I'll pull back and we'll just stand there. lol! Then he lets go and I stumble back!
Oh too funny, I love my pony! <3
Here's a pic of Ed in action! He's such a good boy!


~Lea & Eddie~


Ephesians 1:18
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...