Sunday, September 18

What to do?

Well, as I have been blogging about lately, I was thinking of what Eddie and I should do next.
What do we aim for?
Where are we going?
Because how can we make significant progress when we don't have a goal?

I don't know, maybe I'm being too direct-line.

However, with that being said I was still trying to come up with a... for lack of a better word... a dream.
When I left Parelli, my dream with PNH had dissolved because I knew that was not the way I wanted to go. Now I'm shooting for a new dream.
And I have no idea what it is.
I'm going to pray about, think about it and spend some time with Eddie to see if I get any ideas. Although this is what I have come up with in the last couple of days...

}{ Here it goes }{

wish me luck!


My horsemanship dream is somewhere between the lines of...

~ Being able to walk/trot/canter Eddie in the outdoor easily. We are so close! Can do walk & trot and canter is going to be a piece of cake!
~Going on trail rides with Eddie.
~Being able to do some sort of cutting or ranch work. Now I have no idea how to do that or why I want to do that. Maybe it's just a phase, but when I saw Eddie 'cutting' Scout in the outdoor I know he has it in him.


 So, that's it for now. Maybe I'll add more when I think of more. :-)


 ~Lea & Eddie~


Philippians 2:3-4
Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...