Monday, September 19

Let's Go for a Trail Ride!

Well, sorta...

It was a blustery, chilly, and cloudy day. I walked out to the barn and was greeted by Eddie's big white blaze. I haltered him and led him out through the outdoor to the area behind it. He danced around a little bit and was quite excited to eat all the long grass.
So we just trotted around, I let him graze and then I tried to hop on.
he-he...
Well he wasn't too keen on me riding, so we went for a trail walk instead. He stood great, he just didn't want me to ride. :-) Which is understandable since it was spooky out.
After we went for a walk down the east line, we went back into the outdoor and played around in there for a little bit. I hopped on and we walked a lap in there. He was such a good boy! Very hyper, but still a good boy! <3
Hopefully it won't be so slippery out tomorrow and we can do some more things together. :-) It rained all day yesterday so it was very poor footing out there today. But like I said, hopefully tomorrow will be better.


~Lea & Eddie~


Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...