Wednesday, September 21

Seven Hundred

Can it be?
700 blog posts?
I started this blog on September 6th. 2008.
On this day, exactly 3 years ago, Eddie and I were taking a Sunday afternoon off after I gave him a bath.
We sure have come a long way.

Today, Eddie and I rounded up the ponies in the outdoor. He is LOVING that job! He gets to run after them, nibble on em a little bit and once we got them back into the paddocks, we closed the gate (from his back) and rode around in the outdoor for a little bit.
 We trotted here and there, worked on some more of our rollbacks and we're still figuring out that back up problem.
I have no clue why it's still a problem... I know it's something I am doing, but I just can't see it. However, I am going to ask some of my friends and see what they say. Maybe they can see something that I'm oblivious to.

Anywhos...
It's a BEAUTIFUL fall day and I'm headed back out to play with Eddie with some groundwork and take the ponies for a walk on the track. Should be fun. :-) When don't I have fun with the horses?!
Hope that you all are enjoying this beautiful day!

~Lea & Eddie~


2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...