Friday, September 23

I Have An Amazing Horse

I truly do.
We have come so far in 4 years and he continues to blow my mind every day.
The past couple of days have been really relaxing and yet we've done a lot. We bring in the ponies every morning, play with some different things with our riding and then they get their nibble nets. Then in the afternoon, we play out in the pasture and ride a little bit more.
Can it be? We ride twice a day when he is spunky and feelin' good?!
I love you so much Eddie! <3
What an amazing horse God has blessed me with.
Yesterday, we trotted a whole lap in the outdoor and didn't stop once! Yippeee!!! <3
I am just so happy and I think he is too. He has become what Mark Rashid calls a truly soft horse. On the outside and the inside. Of course he has his moments, but don't we all?

"Whole Heart, Whole Horse. Now that really is something." -Walter Pruit (excerpt from Whole Heart, Whole Horse by Mark Rashid)


~Lea & Amazing Eddie~

Romans 5:3-4
And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...