Sunday, September 25

An Amaaazing Day!

With my friend!!! Check out her blog here: http://becnsavyllj.blogspot.com/
That's a picture of her jumping with her horse. Way to go, guys!!!

But yes, it was an amazing day!

First I played with Eddie this morning. We went for a walk around the property, played in the outdoor and he jumped a few times. Well, more like he flew over them! It was so funny! Then I hopped on and we rode around for a little bit. He was really hyper, so when we first started trotting, he was SO elevated and extended! It was like riding a dressage horse. :-)
We went for a walk around the track after that and it was raining a little bit. Oh yes, it was raining while we rode too, but we didn't mind.

So, in the afternoon I headed down to the barn and met Rebecca there. We brought down Savannah and Jigs and played in the indoor for over an hour! We would run back and forth in the arena and Jigs would just GALLOP after us. It was so fun! Savannah just stood and watched Jigs like, "What a weirdo!" Rebecca rode Savannah for a while and I laid on Jigs. He was really good and stood really well. What a good boy!
After that we went out to the outdoor and I let Jigs graze while I took lots of pictures. It was so nice out and the clouds totally cleared up. Such a beautiful day! Plus I think Jigs was happy not to be trimmed. Usually it takes me a while to trim him, so I don't have time to play. But today we had TONS of time!
I put Jigs away when he had his fill of grass and then we went into the woods. It was so pretty back there and I took lots of pictures and videos. I love to take pictures! :-)

Oh, such a fun day and such good times with my best friend! <3

~Lea & Eddie & Jigs & Rebecca & Savannah~


Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...