Thursday, September 15

It's FALL!

Yippee, yahoo, blogger just lost my post...
Here it goes again!

Well, I don't even remember what I said...
Oh yeah!
I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!
It is totally my favorite season!
Eddie and I have just been doing small things and taking a break. Figuring out where we are going and looking back to where we have been. :-) It's fun and I'm getting excited about what we're going to start next.
So yes, my Edward has been frisky and we've just been having lots of fun! Diesel and Scout are frisky too and they have been having a blast running around together.

When I thought of writing this post, this picture came to mind:
I LOVE FALL!!!
Naturally, I'm headed out to enjoy the beautiful weather! <3
Talk to ya'll soon!


~Lea & Eddie~


1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...