Monday, April 4

Scout!

 I've been playing with Scout every day too! He has SO enjoyed it and just loves to play! Yesterday, we played in the pasture Online and we did cavaletties, tried to jump things (he doesn't really like to jump) and we also went for a walk around the pasture. The grass is really starting to come up, so I've been regulating his grass intake more because we don't want cresty ponies this spring! ;-) (sorry Scout...) hehe!
Then today we played at liberty in the outdoor. He was so spunky! We trotted around, did some cutting game, stood on the pedestal, cantered together and jumped over the cavaletties. He was having a blast and was very happy that Eddie wasn't in there with us, chasing him. I don't blame him! :-)
Yesterday, I had rode around at liberty in the outdoor and both of them had to share the grain. Er, the treats... Scout did not like that, he likes to have his treats alone. hehe, such silly boys!
Hopefully it will warm up soon and we can play some more!


~Lea & Scout~

 John 10:28
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...