Monday, April 4

Eddie!

The last couple of days I have been playing with Eddie at liberty a lot! Yesterday, we played in the outdoor at liberty and today we played in the pasture at liberty! It has been really windy lately, so that stinks... But yesterday night it was warm out and very... spooky! So, we played in the late afternoon yesterday and I groomed him, played at liberty and rode around a little bit. It's fun, I can now get on him from the ground, bareback! With the help of a cavaletti end, but still! That's a lot way up there! Yay! He is such a good boy and loves to play at liberty!
We played in the outdoor, like I said today. Eddie was very hyper, so he came trotting up to me and we ran around together, jumped different things and he didn't leave me once! Yahoo! He is such a good boy, I love him so much! We didn't ride today, because it was windy and cloudy, but we had a lovely time anyway!

~Lea & Eddie~


Philippians 4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...