Friday, April 8

Playing with all the ponies!

The last couple of days, I've been playing with Eddie and Scout and even Diesel a lot! We've been playing in the outdoor at liberty, online in the pasture and I've taken them all for lots of walks. I think Diesel is the happiest for the walks, because the grass is getting SO green!
I played with Eddie and Scout in the outdoor together yesterday and they were great. They were running around together, jumping over the cavaletties that I had stacked up and just having a jolly good time! I've also been riding them almost every day. Even if it's just a lap in the outdoor or in the pasture, we've been getting in at least two rides a day, on Scout and Eddie that is.
Unfortunately, it is raining today (on and off) and yesterday evening Eddie had a bought of dehydration. (That's what I shall call it now instead of colic. Because I don't really think it is colic.) Anyway, that took up most of our evening last night, but praise the Lord, he is better today! He just forgets to drink, or gets too much grass and gets dehydrated - my poor boy! Hopefully we can figure out a solution to this, but even if it does happen every few months, that's better than him being on medication or a product all his life. Last year, I believe, he only had it 3 or 4 times. Then this is the first time this year, so I'm praying that we can go a few more months without having another episode.
Overall, we've had a great couple of days even though it's been cloudy and chilly!

~Lea & Eddie & Scout & Diesel~

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...