Saturday, April 9

It's 72 Degrees!

I woke up this morning and did not expect for the high to be in the 70's today!! It was awesome!

So, I was super glad it was Saturday and was excited to play with Eddie. First, we went for a long walk around the perimeter of the property. He really enjoyed it and it was the first time we've done that for a long time. I hope that we can explore some more this spring. Anyway, we went for a walk and very long story short, Eddie ended up loose in the track and took a whopping 3-4 laps at a gallop. 0_0 I ended up catching him and putting him back in his paddock where he calmed down for a while. But after that they went out just fine and when they came in after grazing for awhile, I groomed both Eddie and Scout up. There was a lot of fur and it's still coming off! At one point it felt like Scout was a cow because I was pulling all the fuzz off of his belly, so it felt like I was milking him! lol! That made me laugh! So, I groomed them up, cleaned out their feet and then at 4, we rode in the outdoor for about an hour. It was really fun, because I switched from Eddie to Scout, then back to Eddie. hehe! We trotted around a little bit, went from barrel to barrel, stood on the pedestal and watched all the traffic go by. That was kind of annoying, but hey, I guess it's spring and everyone's out being busy.
So yea, that was my day and it was awesome! :-) Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 80's... Oh boy! That will be interesting!

~Lea & Eddie & Scout~


Hebrews 1:3
who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...