Wednesday, March 23

Rain, Wind & Trimming

The past few days have been really windy, and really wet... And those are some of things that Eddie and I do not like playing in... that and freezing ran... Anyway! On Monday, Eddie and I played in the outdoor and just ran around, enjoying the dry weather. Scout and Al went for a walk while Eddie and I rode around in the outdoor. It was sort of windy that day, but not too bad. It had rained on Sunday evening, so everything was wet, but at least it wasn't precipitating. :-) Then yesterday it rained ALL day... :-( blech!
So we didn't play yesterday, but we did play today! hehe, in the rain! It spitted on and off and was just kind of like a constant haze. But we played in the pasture and went for a walk on the track. Eddie had run around a lot this morning, so we took it slow and plus it was slippery. We trotted over the cavaletties once, played with some barrels and the pedestal. After that, Eddie was pretty eager to graze, so I just let him loose with the other horses and they were very happy to graze together.
Then this afternoon I trimmed Scout up! I did his front feet pretty fast and I thought, 'Oh why not just do his back feet while I'm here?' So I did, but now my back is pretty sore! :-/ Oops! I guess not trimming after a few weeks has made my back muscles loose their strength. Back to the trimming! lol, don't mind the pun! :-)

~Lea & Eddie & Scout~


James 1:12
Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...