Saturday, March 26

Uber-Collection!

Eddie and I have been having a ton of fun lately!! Yesterday, we worked with our collection and I had my sister take some pics! Eddie was awesome, and we would walk along, and then I would surge my energy forward. Which caused him to collect into a trot and he maintained it really nicely! We even upped it into a canter and he was so awesome!! I have lots of videos too, so there shall be a video in the works as well.

Then, today it was really windy and cold, so we went for a walk and just chilled (literally! lol!) He was really playful though, so I let him loose and he burned off some energy. :-) Such happy horses we have!
I also played with Scout yesterday, and he was very spunky! So we cantered around in the pasture as well and he almost jumped the barrels. hehe, but not quite! I don't blame him though, the ground is somewhat hard from the sudden frost and freeze.
Hopefully spring will be on the horizon again! :-)

~Lea & Eddie & Scout~


Philipians 1:24
For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...