Saturday, January 15

Playing with everybody!

January 15th.

It was very chilly today! Only in the 20's, no sun and plenty of wind to go around! :-p
But, I did play with all the horses!
I took Scout out over by the tree grove at first. I let him graze there for awhile, then we went into the round pen and had some fun. We trotted around, hopped over a few cavaletties and then I got on to ride a little bit. I just let him graze, we walked around, stood on the pedestal and.... grazed some more! hehe, he was such a good boy though! :-)
Then, Eddie and I went out to the track (the ponies were in the pasture) and we went for a lap together. Just going for a walk. We trotted some of the way, Mohan, one of our cats, followed us around the whole track. hehe, it was funny, I picked him up and he almost jumped on Eddie! He made me crack up! I don't think Eddie would have cared, but just to be sure, I didn't let him go up there. Plus, Eddie was very spunky, so I didn't want him to take off of something! We finished our walk, I let him graze for a little bit and then...
I took Diesel for a walk! :-) We went through the tree grove, up toward the house and to the backyard. The grass was VERY green over there, so he was as happy as a clam. And who knows why clams are happy.... ;-) Anyway, I let him graze for a little bit, then we headed back inside. it was very chilly out!!!


~Lea & Eddie~


John 8:31-32
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.  And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...