Tuesday, December 21

A Wonderful Ride in the Snow


 It was like playing in a big, white, bubble today. It was cloudy, it was very foggy all day, and snow was covering the ground. All that, made it very peaceful, and quiet today.

First, we started in the pasture and got a lot of energy out. Well, sort of. He was in a pretty docile mood. We cantered once and trotted around, jumped a few things and called it quits.

Because, he was in such a good mood, I hopped on for a little bit in the pasture.

 We just walked around, I let him lick some barrels and just chill. :-) Some pretty noisy trucks went by, but I am so happy to report that he didn't spook or anything. Which was wonderful! I just remembered the b word - Breathe!!! lol!
After that, Allison, Scout, Eddie and I went into the pasture and did some more riding. Eddie and I trotted around, and did a few laps in there.
I was very, very excited about how willing he was. He just keeps getting better with every play time!
Here are some more pictures of me riding Ed! <3
 We had a great time, and it was fun to ride in the fog. I felt like I was in a movie or somethin'. hehe, not!
It was just a really nice time, and I think Eddie thought so too. :-)
~ Lea & Eddie & Scout~
 Romans 1:16-17
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...