Wednesday, December 8

Skijoring!!

Hey there!
Yesterday, Eddie and I had so much fun! I trimmed Scout in the morning, which went really well, his feet are looking great! Then I played with Eddie. We went for a lap in the track, just to warm up, get moving a little bit. We went in the outdoor after that and tried our hand at skijoring!!
For those of you who don't know what it is, check this out:

We did it last Christmas with Scout, but I haven't tried it with Eddie yet.
Here is a video of us skijoring last christmas:


Anyway, Eddie did so well! I strapped on my skis, and we were off! Sort of! lol! We walked from hay pile, to hay pile, in a big circle. But it was still really good! He was willing to pull me and the snow was really slippery for skis, so it was perfect. I'll definitely do it again today and get some video of it. :-)


~Lea & Eddie~


John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...