Wednesday, December 8

More Fun in the Snow!

Well, today was very sunny, and very snowy! Eddie was so sleepy this afternoon, because the sun was all warm, so we didn't do any skijoring. But, I did hop and and ride for a while! For the first time, in a long time, we did consecutive laps in the outdoor. o_o Which is pretty huge for him!! He gets bored easily when we do that, but I made it interesting enough, that he didn't get bored. I made it interesting using transitions! We trotted for a long while, then stopped, backed up and did it all over again. It was really fun, and I think he thought so too! :-)

But, instead of skijoring, I asked dad to pull me! lol! Here's a video of it, it was really fun!!!






~Lea & Eddie~




Acts 1:11
“Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.

2 comments:

Marta and Juliano said...

Great snow day Lea. I can't wait to see your skijoring photos or maybe a short movie on your blog. I want to try it this year with Juliano. Do you use a harness or do you tie a rope to a saddle?

Best wishes,
Marta Sobczak
Parelli Central - Poland
www.martaandjuliano.blogspot.com

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks, Marta! :-) I should have some pictures up tomorrow! I just use a chest collar from a bareback pad, and secure it around his neck. Then I attached two ropes to the sides of it and hang on to those. It's pretty easy to come up with something that will pull you, as long as its comfortable for the horse.
Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...