Saturday, December 11

Snow, snow, everywhere!

 Wow, these last couple of days have been so exciting! I played with Eddie for a nice long time yesterday. First, we played out in the pasture and just had some fun together, then we went into the outdoor and rode for a long time. Eddie was so amazing! We trotted around a lot and he was so willing. He stopped on a dime when I asked him and was just awesome! Here are some pictures!
 Yehaw!! He had quite a bit of energy!
 But now he's all relaxed! :-)

Aw! My pretty pony!

Then, last night our whole family went to go and see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie!! I was so excited, because I'm such a huge Narnia fan. It wasn't as good as the first one, but it's perfect in its own way. I definitely recommend families to go and see it! The sea monster was a little scary, but what sea monsters isn't?!









Here is the trailer!



Then, today we played in the outdoor! It's raining right now, so I'm glad that I got out when I did! We ran around a lot, because he was very spunky, jumped lots of things, and just had fun together. He was happy to run around and just kick up his heels. hehe! Literally!
I trimmed Diesel after I was done playing with Eddie, and he was feisty too! lol! But I got his front feet done, and I'll probably do his back feet tomorrow.

Such good ponies, I'm so blessed to have them in my life!

~Lea & Eddie & Diesel~


Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you;
      Be not dismayed, for I
am your God.
      I will strengthen you,
      Yes, I will help you,
      I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...