Thursday, November 25

Happy Thanksgiving!



I hope that you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of family, friends, food and faith!

We had a great day here. It was really cold out - just windy - but still cold. We spent most of the day baking, playing games, working on winterizing some things outside, and watching movies. I did get to play with Eddie today, and it was very fun!
Eddie and I played in the outdoor at liberty and just ran around together. It was pretty cold, so we kept moving!
After that, we went out to the pasture and played with the cavaletties, jumping some things and going for a walk. I was froze, but Eddie had a ton of energy. So we ended on a good note, and I ran inside to warm up.
Thank goodness for snow pants! hehe, even though it's not snowing!

So, what are you all thankful for?

I know it's a generic question, but seriously. What are you most thankful for in your life?
We make it a habit to go around the table during dinner, and say what we're most thankful for. We've been doing it for as long as I can remember. And sometimes my #1 was as simple as a gift, or something small and insignificant.
What made it to my #1 this year was homeschooling! I'm so blessed that mom and dad took me out of regular school and homeschooled me. I probably wouldn't be into horses as much as I am now, I probably wouldn't be trimming hooves and neither would I be taking horse nutrition classes! We removed ourselves from public schools and embraced our values and standards.
So, that's what I'm thankful for!
What are you thankful for?



~Lea & Eddie~

Psalm 100:4-5
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
... Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...