Monday, November 29

535 - Wow!

Wow, this is my 535th. post! Just about a year and a half! 0_0 Pretty crazy!

Anyway, it's been prettttty windy out and prettttty chilly too! So Eddie and I have been just playing together and doing lots of energy things! lol! He's been really hyper, so we go out, run around, either at liberty, or on the long reins. And he just has a ball!


We did get to ride for a nice, long time the other day. I think it was Saturday. I rode bareback and halterless for about 20 minutes, and he did so great! I was so proud of him!
I fell off, but we had a great time! ha-ha! He was just kinda spooky because it was windy. But he was listening to me, eager to do what I asked and stopped on a dime!

Wowweee!! Where did that come from? Thank you Eddie for the amazing ride! <3

 Then, yesterday we went out to the pasture and did some long reins. We trotted around, cantered (therefore, sending me into a sprint that I've never done before! lol!) and jumped!!

What a good boy!
I love you Eddie!


Finally, we went for a walk around the track and ended on a great note!
Isn't he so handsome?

Oh yeah! And today, I played with Eddie and Scout in the outdoor together. We all cantered around together, did some fun sidepasses at the trot, and ran around.

It was really fun!

Hope that you all had a great day!


~Lea & Eddie & Scout~


Psalm 136:1
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
         For His mercy
endures forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are really having fun!

Lea and Eddie said...

Oh, thank you! :) We've been having a blast lately!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...