Tuesday, November 23

Brrr!!!

Wowza, from tornadoes yesterday, to 35 degree high today - I think I can safely say that Illinois has very weird weather!

Unfortunatly, it was too cold (I'm sure I'll look at this post in January with 10 degree highs and go, "What was I thinking!?") so I didn't play with Eddie. :-( We let them in and out of the pasture and track before the wind was pretty bad and they were cold. So they basically ate hay all day, and I was on the computer/doing school/playing piano and doing lots of chores too.
So it wasn't a totally boring day... Just slow.

Anyway, here a video that it absolutely my favorite! Perfectly sums up what I desire to accomplish with Eddie or horses in general. Not a lot of tricks, but enough to have fun, and just a true, fun, beautiful connection.



Well, I guess that sums up my post for today.
God bless!

~ Lea & Eddie~






2 Kings 2:11
Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...