Saturday, October 2

A Beautiful-Chilly Day!

Today was very nice outside! Although it was windy, and cold, we played for a really long time!
Rebecca came over, and we played with the horses out in the pasture. Eddie and I did some long reins, jumping things, and lots of sidepasses, spanish walk and we just had fun together!
Then we rode inside, and Rebecca and I went inside for a little bit. Eddie was so good though when we rode in. He was so relaxed and happy, because I was too! Yippee!
Here are some pics!



Then after we were inside for a little bit, we went back out and played some more! I took Diesel for a walk, taught him the spanish walk (he looks so cute doing it!) and gave Rebecca some pointers as she rode Scout bareback and without any reins. 

They did great together, and I showed her the new thing I learned from Gawani Pony Boy, where the phases are:
Focus
Touch
Verbal cue.

I've been doing that with Eddie, and he's gotten so soft lately! What a good boy!
We all ended on a really good note, and it was so nice to have a riding buddy! :-)
Eddie was so awesome too!

And lately we've been riding a lot more without reins, and he has been doing excellent! Yesterday we rode in the outdoor without reins for a long time and he was SO good! It was just about the best rein-less session we've ever had! 
:-) Yippeee!!



~Lea & Eddie ~ Rebecca & Scout~ And Diesel too!!!


Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.

2 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

I'm glad y'all are having fun :). Sorry I haven't commented in forever *blushes*... But I've had a bunch of curve balls thrown at me...

~Lauren

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks Lauren! :)
I hope that things are going better for you. <3 I'll be praying for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...