Saturday, May 1

Just Came In...

I just came in from a lovely 1 hour & 45 minute session with the horses!

I played with Eddie first, and he did really good. We played in the round pen at liberty, a few times online. We played with our 6 barrel weave, with one barrel down to jump over, and he did really good! He got it online, and we did a modified version at liberty (where he would go close to me for two barrels, and then on the outside for 2 barrels. It was really interesting! Then we did some circles from zone 5, sideways from zone 5 and even some point to point at zone 5. It was a really good session, for it to be in the round pen, on a windy day. Both of which he doesn't prefer. I think he was tired too, so we didn't do a whole lot.
Scout on the other 'hoof....'

He was whinnying and pacing back and forth as I played with Eddie, so I grabbed Scout's stuff (after helping mom unload the horse feed) and we went out to play! He had SO much energy! We trotted around, ran around and did point to point. Then, to get his mind involved, I asked him to put one foot at a time over a pole. Which he did great, and then he was so engaged in me. After that we did some zone 5 driving around the track and played with some transitions. It was really fun, and I think Scout was enjoying the play time.

After I was done with Scout, then we came back into the paddocks and I groomed Eddie up, while Allison groomed Scout, and then I itched Diesel. He is such a sweet heart.

Anyway, there's a video coming soon, so I may have that up tonight or tomorrow.
It was a really great day!!

 
~Lea & Eddie~


Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...