Thursday, April 29

Syncronize with me!

Yesterday, Allison and I had a blast playing with the horses.
We made a game of doing things in sync, and having the horses do thing together. Eddie had a blast, and I think Scout did too!
The games we played were:
Jumping in sync, doing circles where they would meet in the middle, circles when they would be going the same direction and same speed. Then we did some sideways in sync and also pedestal play together. It was really fun, and Eddie and Scout were very good together! It also really made me 'talk' to Eddie, and he was so focused on me because I was telling him not to jump on Scout. ;)
So it was fun!

It's really windy today, so Eddie and I may just do a few small things today!

~Lea & Eddie~


Job 19:25
For I know that my Redeemer lives,
      And He shall stand at last on the earth;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...