Wednesday, March 17

BIG NEWS!!

I have really big, exciting news to share with you!!
We heard from our trimmer, who knows another trimmer. (they both do KC La Pierre's method) and he is going to be hosting a KC course at his place in Woodstock! It's only about an hour away! My mom signed me up, and I'm going to (Lord Willing) be taking it on August 28th-September 1st!!!
I'm so excited! And I'm so blessed!
It will not qualify me to be a 'certified' trimmer yet, because I looked into it on the website. Well... Actually I might... I have to dig to find the information. But still, it's a HUGE blessing!
That means that I can for sure do our horses!
Woohoo!!!
Oh, I can't wait! It's going to be an amazing oppertunity!

~Lea & Eddie~



Psalm 23:1-3
1 The LORD is my shepherd;
         I shall not want.
 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
         He leads me beside the still waters.
 3 He restores my soul;
         He leads me in the paths of righteousness
         For His name’s sake.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...