Thursday, February 18

Today's Play Time

Today Mom and I had a lot of fun with the horses. We took everyone out to the track to have some run around time and just Diesel trotted around a little bit. We let them eat some snow, graze a little bit, trot around and just have some exercise.
Then I played with Eddie for a while out in the pasture where there wasn't any ice. Man, we have never had a winter like this where we just cannot play. There is ice everywhere! At least things are melting off and hopefully in a month we'll be able to get out and actually do some playing.
Eddie and I grazed for a little bit, did some circling game and ate more snow. ;)
My mom played with Scout for a little bit and just generally gave them some time outside.
I played with Diesel after mom played with Scout and he was just being so silly! Still no change since yesterday. He's still a silly little bugger. hehe!
I did his feet too and trimmed them up. They are just so tiny! I love doing them! Although you do have to bend over quite a bit. :) But he stand pretty good and lets me do that.

Now we're off to lock them up for the night and give them lots of hay that we sorted.
What a busy, but fun day!

Lea & Eddie

Deuteronomy 11:1
“Therefore you shall love the LORD your God, and keep His charge, His statutes, His judgments, and His commandments always.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...