Friday, January 15

Saaaaaaaaaavvy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today Eddie and I had so much fun!!!!
First we played in the round pen with long reins and he was so good - so sweet! We trotted around from zone 5 and did some small sidewayses and then we just played around in the round pen with circling game and 7 games with an obstacle. We really refined our 7 games with an obstacle to where I got really clever (and he did too!) as to what to do with our obstacle. hehe, which was a stick! He picked it up and held it in his mouth, then he ripped some of the bark off - which I didn't tell him to do - then we sidewaysed over it towards and away. We circled over it and then we went out the pasture. I tell you, his whole attitude changed! I think we were both somewhat bored in the round pen. I think there is a limit of things you can do in a round pen for 2 weeks! It felt so good (for him and me) to be able to run in a straight line for more than 50 feet! It was great! He jumped the barrels, did some cavaletties, and did the most amazing circling game! He was at the end of the 45 foot line and just trotting away! He was SO happy! Then he stopped and rolled in the snow, it was such a relief to be out of that round pen!
Here are some pictures from today:


I got on after we were done playing in the pasture and he did so well. He was very gentlemanly and very patient. I love you Edddie!!!


~Lea & Eddie~



John 8:31-32


Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...