Tuesday, November 17

Windy, Windy November!

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted for such a long time! It's been pretty busy around here.
Anyways, let's see where we left off...
Friday we worked on the fence for a LONG time!

9 hours to be exact! But we got the north side poles in and half of the west side. One step closer to having the property completely fenced!

Saturday we took a day of rest and a) played with the ponies and b) went out to see Crissie and Jiggles!
Eddie and I played with the weave (which is super-duper savvy now) long reins, push a ball, jump a log from 30+ feet away and friendly game! The log is only about 3 feet long, but 2 feet high, so it's quite a challenge for us to have the same focus and jump it easily. =-) It's fun though!
Then we also did some jumping 2 single barrels in a line. So there was one barrel, then another one in front of it about thirty feet away. We tried it, but he didn't jump it, so we're going to play with that some more! Oh yeah! We also played with bubbles!!! Eddie used to be scared of them. He would snort and hop out of the way, but know they can pop on him and he could care less. :-D Then we bowed! He did a PERFECT bow!!!!!!!!!


My mom was having a bit of a hard time doing the sideways game with Diesel, so I showed her how to do it with Eddie. She did really good! I think it's just a matter (with Diesel) of iscolating, seperating and recombining the driving game. Perfect Practice makes perfect!


After we played with our boys, then I went to see Crissie and Jigs! (my mom and sister came later)

Crissie and Jigs did super! They did some extreme friendly game. Yay Crissie!!! Level 3, yippee!!!!!!!! Then Crissie was going to lay on him and do some zone 3 friendly game. You guys did great! The key is just to get his energy out before you try to lay on him. :-) You'll be riding in no time!
So I think that covers Saturday!
Sunday we went to church, worked on the fence some more and it was freezing! I didn't play with Eddie because he was super content to just stay warm, out of the wind, in the barn.
Yesterday I groomed him (did a makeover!) LOL! I trimmed up his mane, brushed his tail, touched up his feet and just loved on him. I groomed all the horses and made sure they felt pampered!
Today it's cold, yet again. We've been making room for hay in our garage (now our hay barn) and doing school. I'm going to go outside now and groom Eddie and maybe bow a few times in the sand-that-looks-like-snow! ;-) I'll take some pictures while I'm outside.

~Lea & Eddie~


Psalm 77:11-14
11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD;
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
12 I will meditate on all your works
and consider all your mighty deeds.
13 Your ways, O God, are holy.
What god is so great as our God?
14 You are the God who performs miracles;
You display your power among the peoples.

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Sounds like fun! At least everything but the fencing ;)! Fencing is so not fun. I am going to work on your pics Thursday because tomorrow I have FCA (school school) and will be busy until 5:30!

~Lauren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...