Monday, November 9

Busy Day!

Well today was full of parelli doings! Well, so was yesterday, I'll blog about that later. First I talked to Keri for a good hour on IM. Then I made videos for both Hannah and Blaze and Keri and Prince.
I posted them below. =-)
Then I went out and I played with Eddie!
We did some circling game to get rid of some of his energy and some bullseye to get his mind connected and his body flexing. Then we trotted sideways a little bit, and I sent him to different obstacles and had him straddle them/jump them. I'll post pictures in a bit! I hopped on with the savvy string as a rein and stood on the pedestal. It was fun!!
I played with Diesel too!! He is SO smart! We did some circling game and he was like, "yeah, and what is the point of this?!" So I have to do my homework on mules. ;-) Then we did some weave and he was so light! I just moved my ribs and he would scootch over.

Oh yeah! Our September DVD came yesteryday, so I'm going to watch it tomorrow and learn all about finesse! Plus our Audio CD came on the 8 responsibilities of horses and humans, so I'm going to put it on my ipod and listen to it while I do stalls in the morning. =-)
 Here are the videos!











Hannah made me a video, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH HANNAH! I love it!!! You're truly an amazing friend. Love you!






~Lea & Eddie~

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Cool! LOVE the vids! They are all getting faved ;)!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Toby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...