Sunday, November 8

I PASSED!

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I HEARD BACK AND I PASSED MY LEVEL 3 ONLINE WITH A LEVEL 3+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One step towards a green string!
She said that one thing I need to work on, is: ask for more - think about how each thing you are asking for would create athleticism (mind, flexion, weight, feet...) Use all the space on the 45.

AWESOME!
And I had filmed this before my lesson, so I didn't have some of the savvy arrows I have now. Real refinement of Level 3. =-)
I'M SO HAPPY!






Lea & Eddie

4 comments:

Randa said...

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! Gooooo Lea & Eddie!! WOOHOO!! A Level 3+...WOW! Congratulations. There was never any thought of you not passing, none once so ever with me. I knew you and Eddie would pass, and CONGRATULATIONS LEVEL 3+ GRADUATE!!

Jordyn Daniels said...

YAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! A LEVEL 3+!!!!!! WOO HOO! Knew you would pass! CONGRATULATIONS Lea and Eddie!!!!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Toby

Lea and Eddie said...

THANK YOU RANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still have 2 more left, which I'm hoping to do in the winter, Lord willing.
Thank you Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =-D
Thank you both for being such an amazing encouragement. It really means a lot. =-)

Hannah Willis said...

WOOHOO!! I Knew you would Pass!! amazing Job! you did sooooo Great. I'm so Proud of you! you and Eddie has came so far! AWESOME JOB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...