Thursday, October 22

2 and a half years ~ Qualilty

Yesterday was me and Eddie's 2 and a half year anniversary. We kicked it off with an incredible play session
First we started with the weave pattern. He COMPLETELY changed from having his nose turned to me the whole time and not weaving, to bending into the turns and all with the belly of the rope on the ground. Hey! This actually works! Then we went to stick to me. He was SO light after I asked him to go first with my body. This works too!!! =-D I'm SO EXICTED because after only one day he just tunes into my body so well. I can't wait to see how this relates to riding, when we ride once the rain stops. We did the circling game after that. He did pretty good. He got worried a little bit because I actually asked him to stay on the circle. "But I always come in, mom!" So once he understood that his neuteral is ON the circle, he did just fine. He even did 4-6 laps at the canter!!! WOW! Without breaking gait!
Now that we have this huge savvy arrow, we're going to fly. I'm beyond excited. Level 4 here we come!

~Lea & Eddie~

Proverbs 3:19-20
19 The LORD by wisdom founded the earth;
By understanding He established the heavens;
20 By His knowledge the depths were broken up,
And clouds drop down the dew.

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Woo Hoo! Y'all will be getting your level 4 before you know it!

~Lauren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...