Wednesday, September 2

Now it's in His hands

Well yesterday I sent in my freestyle audition that I filmed back in June. I send it in and I just want to see what they say. It I pass, then I it will be a huge blessing, but if I don't, then we'll film in in the winter and practice some more. I'm so excited to see the results.
Yesterday I also played with Eddie in the round pen. His figure eights were amazing, so we stopped there before he was unmotivated. I got my finesse reins, hooked them onto his halter and hopped on. He was so silly! We walked around, did the figure eight, sidewaysed over the barrels and without a fence. He is SO light. We played the yoyo game back and forth to the barrel, and the 9 step back up. He did so good! We're really practicing our freestyle now. I'm confident and he has energy! lol! Oh! I have to tell you. I asked him to trot twice. The first time he was great. It was a bit bumpy because he was off in LBE lala land. But the second time. *starts to laugh hard* He started to skip, and my sister said it looked like a piaffe!!!! So here I am, holding on to his neck and he's offering me Level 5 stuff. lol! It was so funny!!! It really makes me believe we're going to go far. Because he knows EXACTLY what I want. He is beyond light now when I'm riding. All I have to do it touch the reins and he'll back up. Once we get his LBE lala land sorted out, then we can really start Level 3 freestyle.
I'm planning on riding today, so I'll let you know how it goes! I'm thinking we might do the weave pattern and a few other things.
Talk to you later! Here are pics from yesterday:
 
~Lea & Eddie~
Matthew 8:26
But He said to them, “Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?” Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

You'll soooo pass:)! I would be stoked to see the results too:)! haha! Every now and then Sonny will offer me it but it is soooo rare and usually it is when I am asking him to do a sitting trot and he doesn't want to:P! He sounds SOOO much lighter than my horses!!!! ttyl!

PS: LOVE the pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...