Sunday, September 6

Liberty & Learning

Yesterday I played with Eddie at liberty in the round pen. He's doing so well! We did the figure eight and he was so smooth! I had put my rope in my belt loop before we went to liberty and I worked on not touching it at all. We played the game, "Don't make me pick up the rope!" And he was really engaged with that! I would lean back and he would go around the half barrel and then go to the other one. So, it's going really, really, well! I'm so proud of him!!
We also played with transitions and a few changes of directions. His transitions were really good. We just have to work on him maintaining the upward ones until I ask him to slow down. But that will come with time considering he's a LBI.
I also made another video!! Check it out!
Feel free to comment, I love feedback!
And I'm still waiting for an order number and waiting to call so we can get it. Tuesday feels so far away!
~Lea & Eddie~
Genesis 1:1-2
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

2 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

I LOVE THE VIDEO!!!! You need to give me some pointers on how to make a good vid like that ;)! I've gtg to my grandparents now:P!

Lea and Eddie said...

hehe! I was listening to music and just said, "hey! that would be a cool video song!" lol! I love making movies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...