Friday, September 4

Waiting!

Yup. Still waiting for results!
In the meantime...
Eddie and I played with some zone 5 driving, then he was having 'lavendar phobia' hehe! I accidentaly got some Lavendar oil on his nose and he wouldn't stop bobbing his head! Poor guy! So then I did some exercises to get his brain on me, (the horses were on the other side of the property taking a walk with mom & Al) It was pretty amazing to have them be on the other side and he was totally calm and focused on me. I love it!!!
So it was sort of hectic, but tomorrow is going o be much better. We had a good session, and he was quite obedient and focused on me. Oh! We even fiddled around with some HQ in! He was going sideways along the fence, I shooed his FQ away and made sure that his right back leg was on the third track, his front right and hind left were on the second track and his from left was on the first track. It was so cool and we did it with one rein!! I'm excited about it, although I don't think he knew what he was doing or how pretty he looked!
So, that's what we did today!
Hopefully on Tuesday or a little after we will get our results. I'm so glad I'm not going to be at Hallstrom when I'm hoping to hear back! YAY!
Talk to you later!
~Lea & Eddie~
Matthew 10:16
“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
I think of that verse as relating to Parelli and Christianity. We are the natural ones in the midst of normals and the shining lights to the lost. =-)  

2 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

lol! Sounds like what Arby does after you give the de-wormer :P! She'll stand there for a half hour just a bobbin' her head away and doing the flehmen (that is how you spell it, right?) response at the same time! AWESOME!!! SOOO off topic but y'all should do your level 3 liberty and online auditions! You would pass almost for sure!!!! That is AWESOME that you can get him to do a HQ in! Tell us IMMEDIATELY if you hear anything about the audition!!! Off topic AGAIN but I am reading this really good series called The Zion Covenants then the The Zion Chronicles come next and then The Zion Legacys by Bodie Thoene. Each are separate series. I absolutely LOVE the series! It has romance, adventure, sadness (it made me cry and not many books do that), and is just an all round good book series:)!

PS: LOVE the Bible verse!

Lea and Eddie said...

Yep, we're working on them. We're so close! Although I look how we've only been doing Parelli for not even 2 years and we're already so far. So that makes me really take my time. We have all the time in the world!
Yep! I'll tell ya when I hear back! Probably on Wednesday. =-)
Thanks, it's one of my new favorites! =-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...