Saturday, September 19

He grew! But we had a great session!

Eddie grew! Or he is just more uphill now. He was 15.2 hands and he is clearly 15.3 maybe more now!!! AH!!! YAY!!!! ;-) He's so funny!

Yesterday we had a great session! We played with long reins in the pasture, then liberty in the outdoor. He did so good! I'm so proud of him. I think we're going to send in our Level 3 Online and Liberty savvies this week. I also hopped on and we did some point to point bareback and bridleless! Yippee!! I'm super excited!! And my blue string shipped, I should have it by Wednesday!! YAY!!!
Overall it's been an amazing week, and the weekend it going to be so fun!






~Lea & Eddie~

 
Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.


2 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Hey Lea,
Tag your it! Head over to http://myjourneythroughnaturalhorsemanship.blogspot. com/ to figure out what it is!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

Lea and Eddie said...

I did it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...