Sunday, September 20

Getting Ready for a Trailer

Well Eddie and I didn't do much together except take a walk around the pasture and of course I was out there a lot feeding, moving and keeping an eye on them. Then it rained this afternoon. =-( Oh well, tomorrow we're going to play!!
Our friends (thank you Mrs. Brotz and Danielle!) are going to bring their trailer over in 2 weeks for me to borrow.
I'm so excited to for it to come! That means we can do our Level 3 Online audition!!! YIPPEEE!! I know that we can pass that, Eddie and I have come a long way. =-)
So we're just going to play with it once it comes and get used to the whole idea of it. Since it's a step-up we're going to get used to that and see how our play times go with it. I think he'll do fine with it, he trusts me and I think that will pay off with a new obstacle.
We'll see how it goes!! We're going to take it nice and slow.

~Lea & Eddie~

C.S. Lewis:

Many things--such as loving, going to sleep, or behaving unaffectedly--are done worst when we try hardest to do them. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...