Tuesday, August 4

Socks ;-)

Haha! You might wonder why I titled it that...
Lately Eddie has been... I can't even explain it. He is so willing, and so connected to me. It's like he really, truly would rather be with me and he would do anything for me. I guess we've made a good foundation because he blows my socks off every day. Yesterday we played with some long reins and he did superb with them. I couldn't have asked for a better online session. Today we played in the round pen and we were just taking it easy. (he cut his leg - again!) So we just did some stick to me at liberty and even though he was grass hungry, he still did everything I asked and more! He did the figure eight and we're working on spins. For only having this amazing horse (wasn't so amazing in the beginning) for 2 years and 4 months, he has come SO far. I cannot imagine what we will be doing in two more years if we are already working on Level 3/4 things. He continued to blow my socks off today too. After we played at liberty I got on and we trotted a little, did the figure eight and pretty much did everything for my Level 2 Freestyle Audition. It was really good practice.
So yes, hence my title, Socks.
I love you so much Eddie and I'm so glad that God put you into my life. I'd be lost without you here beside me.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.



Lea & Eddie

3 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

That is GREAT Lea! It sounds like y'all will go far and change the world! Maybe the reason y'all were having issues with freestyle a while back was so God could teach you patience and, maybe, understanding? Its so cool to read about your trials and how you broke down those walls that were holding you back:D! You ARE going to change world! God Bless You!

~(I just felt that God told me to post this)~

Lea and Eddie said...

Wow, thank you so much Lauren! I actually thank God for putting me through it so I could learn how to handle the issue. Now I can teach others how to get over their fears!
Thank you again! It means a lot. =-)

Jordyn Daniels said...

Your Welcome:)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...