Wednesday, August 5

Track Time!

Today my sister and I went for a walk on the track. Eddie did great, considering I woke him up from a nap! hehe, oops! Then we went in the pasture and played with stuff. His sideways was super light and he had a great attitude! We even trotted for a few steps before he thought it was too much work. I have to start asking him to stop before he does, so it's my idea. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. =-) But yeah, it was a great play time! It's supposed to be hot all this week, so we might just be doing some long reins stuff or something. His leg is getting better btw. He cut it on who knows what. =-( Poor pony! I also gave my sister some liberty tips and I took Diesel for a walk. Check out their blogs at: http://allisonsavvyspot.blogspot.com/ and http://trustinmenaturally.blogspot.com/
=-) Here are pictures from today!
Getting on. Licking the mini hinny! haha!
A bit of an exaggerated sideways. But it was still good!!
Sniff my boot!
backing up. Pretty pony!



~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...