Sunday, August 2

Change of Plans ~ But a really good play session!

Alrighty, so this morning I was going to film my Level 2 freestyle audition. I got everything ready, made a few butterflies hit the road and I was just about to do a pre-flight check when a couple guys pulled up in the neighbor's driveway. I watched. They got out and preceded to get things out of their truck to pave the neighbor's driveway. I sighed. Eddie neighed. We ended up playing in the pasture for a little bit and I'm glad that I didn't ride. He had a lot of energy. =-)
So we didn't film it, but we played at liberty in the outdoor and he did AMAZING!!!!
We did circling game close to me and his expression was so focused on me! Then we did fast transitions stick to me, like, walk to canter, trot to stop, stop to trot, back up to walk and so on. It was so much fun! We straddled a barrel, jumped the barrels, did the figure eight and everything with ease! YAY!!! Then we even did sideways towards and sideways away. Oh! He also trotted towards me and his draw was amazing! I'm so happy! YIPPEEE!!!
So, I didn't get to film our audition, but our relationship was put first and we had an awesome session. =-D I'm so happy! Who knows, maybe God was protecting me from falling off or something. Patience, patience. =-) OH! DUH!
I forgot to add that I did ride!!! How could I forget that?! I hopped on him bareback and bridleless and we did point to point to different things in the outdoor. So it ended up even better than I expected! YIPPEE!!!

James 1:22
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...