Friday, July 31

I'm Back!

YAHOO!! Our computer works again!!!! =-D

Eddie has been doing so great. I rode this morning and we went for a walk in the track. No spooking, YAY!!! Then we went in the pasture and we did Patterns. His Sideways was AMAZING. We did it over barrels and he was so light. All I had to do was shift my weight and he went right over. Then we did the weave and he was still so light. I basically just had to use my legs. Then we did a big bullseye and I only had to correct him a few times. I'm so proud of him! Then we trotted to different point-to-points. *happy sigh* Life is good. God is good. Hooray for savvy play days!!
Today I'm going out to Rebecca's again so we can play with the ponies. I have a few things to suggest to Rebecca for her to work on with Savannah. Transitions, change of direction, weave, touch it, figure eight, stick to me, and sideways. They are both doing so great!

Here are a few pictures from this past week.
And you know what? Tomorrow is AUGUST!!!! AH!!!! That's so crazy!!!

Rebecca holding Eddie and Scout:

Me and Eddie jumping!! Yahoo!! It was so much fun!

My Eddie - <3 I love you Eddie! More than words can explain!

Me and Eddie on Wednesday:

Playing with collection a little bit!



~Lea & Eddie~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...