Wednesday, July 29

We shall be back~

Well our computer crashed, it looks like we need to get a new one, and it probably won't be here for at least a week. AH! =-( So I won't be posting for a while... *cries*
Let me just update you guys on what I've been doing!
Eddie and I have turned such a HUGE corner!! We rode for 2 hours yesterday and he was amazing! We cantered, jumped and went for a walk on the track. I cannot explain how much I love him! =-) <3 Diesel has turned such a corner too. He is SO friendly now!!! LBI/LBE. I'm so proud of both of them.
I also have been working on long reins with Eddie. AMAZING! Level 4 quality. I love you Eddie!
Well my time on the library's internet is about to expire.
I just wanted to say that Eddie and I have been doing some amazing things. I'm so proud of him.
Hooray!
Talk to you soon!

~Lea

2 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

AWESOME!!! I am sooo glad you and Eddie have finally gotten freestyle down! YAY DEISEL!!!

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks Lauren!! =-D
Our computer is finally back up now. Thank goodness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...