Sunday, August 30

Liiiiiiiberty!

Helllloooooooo!
Well I am feeling much better! We went to Edward's Apple Orchard and got apple cider and apple cider donuts and fudge. So I think that perked me up! lol! Being the LBI, I'm very food motivated. hehe!
Eddie and I played a little bit online, playing with change of directions, preparing for liberty. So after a few c.o.d. I took the 22 off and we did some figure eight, stick to me, straddle, sideways towards and all of the other games! Lead by the tail, friendly game from zone 5 and circling game. But yeah, his change of directions were really good. I walked back, wiggled the stick in zone 1 for him to turn and he did it right away. It was just at a walk, but considering he would spin the other direction only a month ago. He's doing VERY well!

So yeah! That's my day! Oh wait! I took him for a walk around the track too. It felt good to get some exercise after being so groggy.

TTYL!

~Lea & Eddie~

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Apple Cider sounds good... Never had an apple cider donut... Are they good? Y'alls liberty sounds like you are really progressing quickly! Hope he keeps up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...