Wednesday, August 19

Busy Week!

Oops! Well I haven't posted on here for quite a while!
Let's see, Sunday... I have no idea what we did that day! Oh wait, we went to see Crissie at Eagle's Wings (she moved him there) and I played with Eddie and Diesel. Here are pictures from there:


Jigs is doing so well!

Then on Monday... I just hang out with Allison and we played the computer and I think we played with the boys a bit. Oh! I remember, I rode Eddie bareback, with shorts, without a helmet and we trotted around in the pasture, grazed in the round pen, went sideways over barrels and had a really fun time! I was so proud of him! And I felt confident enough without a helmet! Yay!
Tuesday, that was yesterday! I went out to Rebecca's barn and we played with Savannah and Luna. Luna is so sweet, young horses are so... fresh! If that makes any sense! I rode her while Rebecca 'lunged' her and she did so well. I did the pushing passenger lesson on her and she did so well. If only every one did Parelli! Especially with young horses (she was 3). Here are pictures from yesterday:
Me riding Savannah Rebecca galloping Savannah through the cross country trails. Yes, she did do it on purpose! lol! It was funny to watch!
Cantering in the 'jungle.' hehe!
I also got to play with Eddie when I got home (YAY!) he had SO much energy. We did some more flying changes on the circle (one he did while he was still on the circle and he went from a counter canter to a regular lead!) It was so cool! We played with the cavaletties, jumps, and then he was finally thinking. By that time it was time to eat dinner, so I had to run inside. He did so good though! Oh! And we even did some flying changes on the falling leaf pattern! Talk about energy!!!!

Today! Well today my sister and I are going to ride our ponies (hopefully) and have a savvy sister play day again! I'll have pics from today later.


~Lea & Eddie~

3 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Jigs is adorable, Savannah is gorgeous, and Eddie sounds like he is really progressing quickly:)! I wish everyone did Natural Horsemanship, not just Parelli but ALL THE CLINICIANS:)! Like I incorporate different training strategies from different instructors and use that to train my horse. Although my fav is Parelli ;-)! Stacy Westfall is good too... Well I've gtg:)! God Bless

Lea and Eddie said...

Me too, if everyone did Parelli the world would be a better place! Well if everyone did Parelli and were a Christian. hehe! ;-)
I can see why Pat and Walter Z. get so mad at the traditionals out there. As Linda & Pat say, "Let's change the world for horses!"
*cheers, then goes back to her normal LBI self*

Jordyn Daniels said...

*cheers*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...